Untitled Document

DATE : 15-08-09 17:50
엑셀레이터
Views : 5,445  

Data (20150809)-1.jpg

Data (20150809)-2.jpg

Gasoline and LPG (liquid petrol gas) engine must use high-voltage coil to induce tens of thousands of volts high-voltage, and then use the high-voltage wire transfer the high-voltage and electronic beam into the spark plugs to ignite the mixture of air-fuel. Let the engine to generate driving force.

Our super accelerator's main principle was used the special-gas which was placed into the diode. It can strengthen the high-voltage electron beam which was come from the high-voltage coil. Produce a stronger electron flow.  After rectification, it will make the electronic very quickly to move to the surrounding of inside the diode.  Let electricity can be quickly to transfer into spark plug to enlarge spark to produce the continuous and powerful spark jump.  The effective spark energy will produce fastest the transmission speed to ignite the mixture of air-fuel. It can be accelerated the combustion speed,  obviously to improve combustion efficiency and  reduce emissions. Let the effective thermal to change into the mechanical energy to improve the output power.  Improve horsepower and reduce fuel consumption.

World-Wide Recognition

Germany "The first experience was a good improve of acceleratoin and smoother engine running..."
Finland "We have found the quality of your product to be satisfactory..."
Denmark "We are very pleased with the results. The tests saved up to about 35% of fuel..."
Germany "We are very satisfied with its performance. It is very good and economical...."
India "They have shown satisfactory results..."
Israel "The results reached the expectations..."
Turkey "I have tested it, and they have good results..."
West Indies "I have found their performance to be satisfactory..."
Germany "We are satisfied..."
Turkey "We found positive results..."
Germany "They are considerable and efficient..."
Britain "We are very pleased with the performance and quality of the units..."
The Netherlands "It functions great..."
Canada "It seems to be working just fine..."
Denmark "It functions good..."
Kuwait "We are pleased and we want to inform of the high quality of your products and of our best satisfaction..."
Saudi Arabia "The Super Accelerator proved satisfactory..."
Bulgaria "The test results are encouraging..."
Denmark "We are satisfied with the results..."
Sweden "We have tested it with satisfied results..."
Germany "The first proofs have been well..."
Norway "I've tested JKS-A on a Subaru 1.8 '86 model and it seems to be working very well..."
U.S.A. "I have been doing some tests and it shows good..."